Thursday, April 11, 2013

the Answer

I want to overcome.
     Jesus overcame.

I want to be strong.
     Jesus is my rock.

I can't fight the tears from coming.
     I meet with Christ on calvary through those same tears.

My scars just remind me of my past and all I want to hide.
     Jesus strengthens my wounds, softens my heart, and redeems me through my scars.

My voice is lost in the chaos of the world.
    Each word I speak is a melody to my Lord.

Loneliness envelops me regardless of all those I'm surrounded by
     Jesus wraps me in His arms day and day again.

I feel beaten down and broken.
     Jesus may stretch me, but He will never break me.

I begin to find my strength in the Lord.
     Jesus catches me as I take a leap of faith.

I am able to overcome the heartache and treacherous waters.
     And again, without fail...

Jesus is the answer.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment